- Bee Ridgway: The Blog: Bonnington Square — An American Time Traveler in London
- Chinese poem by Ping-Hsin
- What do you get if you design a garden by committee?
- Choral Music in The Pleasure Garden 19th July at 7.30pm
- Everyone thinks of Vauxhall as just a hideous roundabout, but there’s a real sense of community.
- Journey Planner
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Compiled by Samantha Chippindale Gardens don’t have to be productive to be community gardens. The Pleasure Garden and Paradise Project in Bonnington Square, Vauxhall, was established in 1994 when a plot of land bombed during World War II was about … Continue reading