- Choral Music in The Pleasure Garden 19th July at 7.30pm
- Everyone thinks of Vauxhall as just a hideous roundabout, but there’s a real sense of community.
- Well hello Voho: Vauxhall’s star is rising – London Life – Life & Style – Evening Standard
- Korea Herald: Stroll around the square and you’ll see Bonnington’s pocket park
- Bonnington Square Gardens Open Squares Weekend 9-10 June 2012
- Journey Planner
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The first squatters came to Bonnington Square in the early 1980s. At the time, it was owned by the Inner London Education Authority, and had been condemned. As the original tenants moved out, the council gutted the houses, … Continue reading