- Bee Ridgway: The Blog: Bonnington Square — An American Time Traveler in London
- Chinese poem by Ping-Hsin
- What do you get if you design a garden by committee?
- Choral Music in The Pleasure Garden 19th July at 7.30pm
- Everyone thinks of Vauxhall as just a hideous roundabout, but there’s a real sense of community.
- Journey Planner
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Our recent trip to check out the gardens in Bonnington Square left us sorely in need of refreshment – and fortunately the area is very well endowed on the catering front. On this occasion we chose to get … Continue reading
What is it? A two-for-the-price-of-one offering this time: Harleyford Road Community Garden is an apparenty shape-shifting (for which read ‘compact but easy to get lost in’), shady nature garden replete with benches, swings and a pond. Bonnington Square … Continue reading