- Bee Ridgway: The Blog: Bonnington Square — An American Time Traveler in London
- Chinese poem by Ping-Hsin
- What do you get if you design a garden by committee?
- Choral Music in The Pleasure Garden 19th July at 7.30pm
- Everyone thinks of Vauxhall as just a hideous roundabout, but there’s a real sense of community.
- Journey Planner
Monthly Archives: March 2010
I find myself in a beautiful square in Vauxhall, south London, surrounded by a luxurious wealth of greenery and an assortment of misplaced Victorian houses. Bonnington Square has become a legend among the squatting community, a real example of making … Continue reading