- Choral Music in The Pleasure Garden 19th July at 7.30pm
- Everyone thinks of Vauxhall as just a hideous roundabout, but there’s a real sense of community.
- Well hello Voho: Vauxhall’s star is rising – London Life – Life & Style – Evening Standard
- Korea Herald: Stroll around the square and you’ll see Bonnington’s pocket park
- Bonnington Square Gardens Open Squares Weekend 9-10 June 2012
- Journey Planner
Monthly Archives: June 2008
Our thanks go to Reg for his generous donation.
Bonnington Square has been listed in the amoung the top six London gardens by the Evening Standard.
The first time I saw the square I knew I wanted to live there. There was a party house with no floors, children running barefoot in the street, a cast of local characters who were the definition of bohemian and … Continue reading
Our billing in The Londonistbomb site turned shangri-la which also references http://www.opensquares.org/ and of course our Bonnington Garden